MILES to the MOON
Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation MILES to the MOON Challenge will take place between the 1st of October and the 31st of October. The challenge is open for anyone to take part and is free to enter, all you need to do is sign up and log your miles.
You can complete the miles by cycling, running, swimming and any other types of exercise that are distance related.
The aim of the MILES to the MOON challenge:
- To celebrate our founder Abbie Main’s 18th Birthday on the 15th of October.
- To raise money to continue supporting children affected by cancer across the UK.
- To raise awareness of Sarcoma sarcoma.org.uk
- To raise awareness of childhood cancer www.cclg.org.uk
- To promote the work that Abbie’s Sparkle Foundation performs abbiessparklefoundation.org
How you log your miles:
1. From the 1st of October you can log your miles daily or weekly by signing into your account.
2. You can use any fitness app (Strava for example) or device to know how many miles you have done; the data does not need to be uploaded.
3. Enter the number of miles you have travelled on the Challenge home page.
To help achieve our aim we would appreciate it if you could share the MILES to the MOON Challenge link.
You can follow our Facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/MILEStotheMOON
We would be grateful for any donations to support our challenge using the Virgin Money Giving link: uk.virginmoneygiving.com/MILEStotheMOON
Oct 1, 2020 - Nov 29, 2020
Run, Virtual Run, Walk, Hike, Ride, Virtual Ride, Row, Kayak, Canoe, Swim, Wheelchair, Handcycle, Stand Up Paddle, or Elliptical 238,855 Miles in 60 days