An Awesome Way to Track Group ChallengesUse Challenge Hound to create and track group challenges. You can create challenges based on a variety of activity types and structure them in a variety of ways. With Challenge Hound, you can create distance challenges, elevation challenges, duration challenges (log a specified amount of time), activity count challenges (log a specified number of activities), and ranking challenges (log as much as possible to climb the ranks).
Challenge Hound supports individual challenges, as well as team challenges. In individual challenges, each participant completes the full challenge goal. In team challenges, the team's activities are aggregated to complete the challenge goal together.
Map Based Virtual ChallengesAdd an interactive map to any Challenge Hound distance challenge and track the challenge progress along a virtual route. With team challenges, a single team icon will progress along the map route. With individual challenges, each participant will progress along the route.
Challenge Hound Core Features
- Create personalized distance, elevation, duration, activity count, or ranking challenges
- Create challenges based on a variety of activities
- Every participant has personalized challenge dashboard with their progress
- Individual based challenges - each participant achieves the challenge objective
- Team based challenges - everyone in aggregate reaches the challenge objective
- Team vs Team challenges - which team can aggregate more
- Automatically track the challenge progress
- Receive emails after each activity with challenge status updates
- Full historic challenge archive
- Participant challenge trophy case
- Manually add activities directly in Challenge Hound
- Automatically sync activities with Garmin, Under Armour Connected Fitness (MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyFitness) and Strava